1. I am wanting to read books right now. I tend to go in waves when it comes to reading. I get so involved with the story that I can’t put the book down. Most of the time it just isn’t feasible to go hours and days lying on the couch reading. So, then it’s just easier for me to not pick up a book and start reading. I did better with the book I just finished, The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I tried to enjoy and savor it instead of rushing right through it. Next on my list is Dan Brown’s first book Angels and Demons. I’ve heard it’s the best.
4. I believe Poga is part of my arsenal against the flu this fall and winter. The boys are I are drinking it daily and I know it is helping build up our immune systems.
5. Keaton is breaking my heart with being afraid of going to school each morning. Last night I was talking about Chess Club and he got all teary eyed and started wailing about not wanting to go to school. It was only Saturday night!!!!
6. Chiptole’s chicken, steak or pork salad is making me happy these days. I love their chips that are made fresh then sprinkled with salt and fresh lime juice. Yum!
7. Going to revisit my three little words that I picked at the beginning of the year and make a huge effort to be more conscious of them and implementing them into the coming three months.
8. Feeling grateful that Cory is working from home right now. It’s been 11 years since the last time he worked from home. I appreciate that he can be home with Asia most of the day as I am usually out running around doing school stuff or driving the kids around. Plus he has been able to pick the boys up from school or take them if I need him to. I try not to take advantage of him, but it’s always nice to have him here if I do.
9. Gearing up for Keaton’s birthday in 11 days. He’s so excited and we finally finalized the guest list and what kind of party he wants to have. Since he has two different groups of friends, I’m doing two separate parties. I think it would be too overwhelming with them all together. I ordered the party supplies today and they should be here by the end of the week.
10. I live a very blessed life and I am constantly in awe of the goodness that surrounds me always and in all ways.